This small-diameter 100% carbon shaft is designed to have superior long distance performance with spine-to-weight ratios creating a balance for optimal speed, kinetic energy, and penetration. The Rampage is an exceptional hunting arrow with no sacrifices to durability. It’s the perfect shaft for any big game.
- Stainless Steel Bone Crusher Half-Out – 51 Grains
- BEA – R -Nocks (Orange) – 10 Grains
- Required: Points, Vanes
- Note: 150 spine shafts do NOT come with half-outs. Half-outs are sold separately.
To install the Half-Out.
- Square the end of the arrow shaft
- Dry fitting is recommended on all components. Slide half-out in shaft and spin test (if you prefer)
- If a slight wobble is noticed, DON’T PANIC! Rotate the half-out with field point installed until the spin is true.
- Again, Rotate Half-Out until it spins perfect.
- Use a Silver or Black Sharpie and mark the Shaft and the Half-Out for perfect alignment once glue is applied.
- We have tested Our fletching glue, insert/outsert glue and epoxy and all of them work great.
- Apply a even amount of glue around the shaft of the Half-Out to ensure the glue channels get enough glue in them to hold.
- Once the glued half-out is finished stand the arrow on the point to dry.SPECIFICATIONS
Not sure what size is right for you. Check out our sizing chart.
SPINE INNER DIAMETER OUTER DIAMETER GPI 150 .204″ .307″ 16 250 .204″ .276″ 10.7 300 .204″ .264″ 8.7 350 .204″ .261″ 8.2 400 .204″ .253″ 7
Hot Melt is NOT recommended for use with Black Eagle Arrow shafts.
NO Cleaner for Outside or Inside the shaft is recommended! Use Q-Tip or Paper towel.