The WNS SPC-300 sight launches the new generation of WNS Archery sights.
A high quality, lightweight and strong carbon compound sight, the WNS SPC 300 is designed to absorb scope vibration.
Features a quick micro-adjust windage and elevation, a sturdy carbon 9 inch extension, 3 inch aluminium vertical frame, 0.02 inch micro elevation windage adjustment, thread size 10-32 and a 10-32 aperture holder for attaching most compound scopes.
The double carbon/foam layer extender minimises the weight and the torque for each shot.
Ultra fine click adjustability with .002 inch increments.
A very good value lightweight compound sight, designed for easy vertical adjustment.
- Smooth micro adjustment windage and elevation with worm gear
- Ultra light & strong, made from high grade carbon to minimise the weight
- Durable metal components are machined from 7075 grade aluminium
- .002 inch increments
- 10-32 windage block
- Quick detach mounting bar
- 9 inch extension bar made of high density, high elasticity carbon/foam
- Lateral adjustment is incredibly smooth and precise
- Built-in shock absorption and vibration properties
- Easy vertical adjustment
- Calibrated sight tape
- Audible click adjustment
- Designed for compound bows, but can also be used on recurve bows
- Comes in a plush lined zip sight case with velcro closure compartment for windage unit
- Available in Black only. Also available in Silver, Red and Blue which are not stocked colours but can be special ordered. Please enquire
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
Solid and accurate, this sight is a must for serious archers.