Bitzenburger jigs have set the industry standard for
fletching tools for over 50 years. It is today’s only true precision
fletching instrument used by every major manufacturer of quality arrows
around the world. Unparalleled quality along with simplicity, design and
precision sets this fletching tool in a class by itself. Designed by
experienced archers for the perfectionist who wants the finest fletcher
in the world for perfect arrow making.
- Constructed of die cast alloy, this self-supporting fletching tool
features a strong permanent magnet which allows for very precise and
uniform placement of all feather and vanes.
- Self-centering shaft cradle will accept and center any size shaft available today.
- Large dials at the top and bottom of the magnet holder make it easy to
adjust your angle of fletching within seconds, to fletch straight,
offset or true right or left helical.
- Feather spacing of 3 fletch 120 degrees, 4 fletch 75 degrees x 105
degrees, and 4 fletch 90 degrees can be selected by a slight screw
adjustment. Optional nock receivers available to achieve 60 degrees x
120 degrees 4 fletch or 120 degrees 3 fletch cock vane down or up.
- The clamp is help at a 45 degrees angle so the arrow maker will have a clear view of the fletching at all times.
- All metal parts.
- Comes complete with wrenches and instruction sheet.