- The Pro Series Peep is a sculpted to trim weight and boost bow performance.
- Hooded peep is 25% lighter on your string than the original Hooded Super Peep housing. This results in increased arrow speed.
- Hooded peep helps reduce glare on Clarifier and Verifier lenses.
- Peep opening is 3/16″ with no Apertures, Clarifiers or Verifiers installed. Accepts all Specialty Archery 1/8″ and smaller Apertures, Clarifiers & Verifiers. We recommend use of the Dual Aperture Wrench (#210078) for insertion of optional Apertures, Clarifiers & Verifiers. To protect your peep from dust, debris and moisture we recommend the Peep Guard. See the String Angle Chart below to decide which peep best suits your needs.
- Watch the peep tying video in the Videos section of the website when you receive your peep.
- Available in: Black, Blue, Camo, Green, Pink, Purple, Red & Silver
- CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures
over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a
buzzing sound, this indicates a loose aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.